Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

YOURSELF - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* YOURSELF > Topics

Subject: Me
Replies: 9 Views: 836

gawjusk 29.10.08 - 11:34am
I am the gawjus kaf nd i bin on pro for ova 5yrs. Ive met some great m8s nd friends here whom i think the world of. I have also met the idiots but to me thats just who they are and i tend to leave them to make fools of themselves. I live in N. Ireland where it mostly rains all the time lol typical. The founder of this group is my bestest male bud on here and his gf dreamy and foggy nd pardise are very sgecial gf buds to me. I like the simple things in life like a gud meal with good company in front of a turf fire on a cold winters night is just bliss. Also honesty is a must. Dnt like the drama or bs life brings so i tend to steer clear of it. Slan leat xx *

richeet 29.10.08 - 02:57pm
When are you buying your hat kaf lol *

tonyg54 27.12.08 - 06:54am
Kate,you were my first bud.I think the world of ya girl *

richeet 28.12.08 - 01:18pm
Its kath tony and yes shes a gem . She bin my bud for 5 yr and ive never been told off once lol *

swtybery 10.03.09 - 10:20am
me im 4years and half here always changing id lol hehe.GIF *

mrpanic 14.06.09 - 09:23pm
I've been here over 3years and still loving here.

mrpanic 14.06.09 - 09:26pm
hmm
nice gawjus *

xxbirdxx 12.08.09 - 09:57pm
i bin ere bout 5 yrs now n wot can i say but ev1 luvs me n those dat dont r jus jel hahahaha cos im gr8!!! well i gota blow mi own horn no1 else will do it 4 me lol *

xpinki28 28.09.09 - 06:30pm
cooeee. x kaths lubly, x iv bin here about a year now n met sum lovely ppz in quiz rm (not actualy met) x gawj mi mia rich dreamy sand etc etc. x lovely lot u are. x im goin na, i dont like these forumy fingies x x x loves ya all, peace respect n all that. :)) x *

chikidii 29.09.09 - 01:23pm
Im lorraine but loz will do i have been in and out for about 6 yrs now have met my chap kirk here and now leanne whos nice too i would now like to meet all those that i have know throughout my time on here and can say although there are idiots on here the place is still a blast:) x x *

* YOURSELF Forum

Search:
topics replies

* YOURSELF

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits